1/17/2010

Rankings!

From early childhood I was fascinated with lists. Compiling data, sub-totaling, calculating averages became natural actions for me. Sure, even I found this a little odd but my world just seemed less complicated by placing the winners, and sometimes more importantly, the losers into neat stacks.

Throughout the years my obsession with lists became enjoyment for others. My constant hope is that most are like me and enjoy this odd form of expression, however my in-box suggest otherwise. Most are insulted by my tawdry and often sexist comments or simply just take great exception with my selections. Many of the latter have urged me to publish my list and I have finally granted that wish. You will see them throughout the blog so feel free to comment. (I'm wearing a cup.)

No comments:

Post a Comment