10/18/2010

Women

Now I love woman, always have. Hell, I eventually even married one. But can we men just keep a few things in our lives reserved for good 'ol male jackassary?

I know what you're saying, "Doug, this is a really bad idea. Talking ill of women will cast a poor light on you and at a minimum get yourself cutoff for a month." After careful consideration I figured the poor lighting might work better with this little weight issue I have and the so called "cut off" really only amounts to about a total of 9 minutes so here goes...

Woman - Please stay out of the following:
- Rockets and anything dealing with telemetry
- Any discussion dealing with a rock band from England
- The Speed Channel
- The NFL

It seems like one Johnette Howard has even gotten to the point where she's landed employment where someone pays her to form opinions on one of these subjects. Jesus Christ we're weak...

Similar to how you might rub your dog's nose in his own shit as to make a point, let me grab Johnette by the nape of her neck and rub her nose in her own, well... article. Johnette wrote this on 9/15/2010 after the Jets fell to the Ravens. Before you read this keep a few things in mind:

- I'm not a Jet fan.
- The Jets lost the game 10-9 (for you writer types the math here is a differential of 1)
- The Jets are now 5-1

To date I've seen no follow up by Johnette. She must be busy working on a book about rockets.

Enjoy:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=howard/100915

No comments:

Post a Comment